7 Best Usefull Gadgets For Daily Life

7 Best Usefull Gadgets For Daily Life

7 Best Usefull Gadgets For Daily Life


First of all, This is of Red in grey brand.

Its price is Rs 1399

We can't do keyboard typing in the TV remotes

but it has an option

It will be charged through the micro USB cable.

This is the receiver.

It looks premium but it can get scratched

because this is a shiny part

This is the keyboard on the backside and it has

very soft buttons and these are its major feature highlights

If you want, You can pause the video and read them.

But there is a problem with this. Let me show you

This is Samsung's TV and it comes with Tizen OS.

And after connecting this with it, I can scroll up and down

but the fly air mouse feature doesn't work

And the keyboard typing is also not working.

This function isn't available is displayed on the TV

Firsly, I thought that it is defective and I don't have an

Android TV so I connected it to the phone via OTG

And now you can see the air mouse working perfectly,

Volume UP, Volume down

I am Scrolling the internet page.

And every gesture works with Android

Recent tabs is also here

You can also type with the keyboard without any issues.

It was working so I went to a Croma store

And there I told them that I want to buy a TV on Christmas

But before buying I will check whether

this remote works on the TV or not.

Sometimes, We have to do this.

I can't buy a TV for this

And with the Android TV, each and every button was

working like the Volume button, Typing, Back, Home, etc

That means it will work with Android TV but not with

Samsung TV because it has Tizen OS

And the LG TV also has some other OS.

So basically, It will work with Android TV

and not with any other OS.

And if any TV manufacturer is watching my video,

Learn something. See how easy it is in Rs 1300

And please give me feedback if I am not explaining

it properly because this is a new series.

So, I will wait for 2 things. Firstly,

Oxhox, This is the company's name.

It costs only Rs 144 on Flipkart

This is a Bluetooth headset with mic.

This looks like a copy of the neckband

What quality do you expect in Rs 150?

The interior is visible through this cut out

This didn't turn On. We can also charge it

through a micro USB cable

This is not working

So stay away from this. Even If this worked

for 10-15 days, This will harm your ears

 So Please, stay away from these

Then I ordered it from suggestion. This is very interesting.

Its name is secure key and its price is Rs 1899

 USB fingerprint scanner. This would be useful

for us as PCs don't have a fingerprint scanner

This is the small USB A fingerprint scanner.

Here is its scanner

let's check it

I have already tested it, Let me show you

This is my PC and here I have connected it.

I touched it and here it unlocked

It works perfectly and it takes about half a second to unlock

and hasn't failed yet. I have tested it 15-20 times

Firstly, You have to connect it here and just type

secure eye on google and the first website will appear

From here, You can download its driver to run the software.

This is its software and it shows that you can also set

the password on the password manager and folder

But it shows this message whenever we open something.

It shows "cannot find fingerprint dongle"

Even when I have connected it

But you can set the fingerprint if we close this

and it supports up to Windows 10 till now

They will just write Windows 11 after some time.

but currently, You can assume up to Windows 10

But still let me show you how it works

You have to go to sign in option and here

it is an option for Windows Hello

It will read the finger just like a phone and done!

You can also add multiple fingerprints

Now you might be having a question and that is if

my PC is locked and somebody pulls it out

Then you have to enter your password

This works perfectly.

This is called a USB microscope and its price is Rs 900.

Inside the box, You get all this

I have seen this for the first time in my life.

If we close this, It will turn into a USB A port

If we move this upwards, This will become Micro USB.

And if we connect it separately, It will become a Type C port

So it will connect to phone, PC, etc

But with this, I have got all these items.

I don't know how to use this for cleaning

You can watch some videos regarding this on Youtube,

You might get it there

Let me show you how this works

This shows some weird things

For this, You will need this Inskam software.

And then I just have to connect it

The light is glowing up. Its shape is just like a pen

and there is a safety tip on the top. Let me remove it

I can increase/decrease the light.

With this software, You can record video as well as click a photo.

It has a basic 0.3 megapixel camera.

You can see the hair inside the ears

You can skip this part. I will put the timestamps.

Now I will put it in my ear.

I am not an expert in biology but I think this is the ear

drum where the sound vibrates and then you hear that

So, It looks like this inside the ear.

My ear is clean by the way

The intensity of this light is good.

There are small stones in the flowerpot

You can see everything like this.

Now it has some practical uses as well.

I don't recommend you or any child to insert this in you ear

Like if you are having ulcers in your mouth,

You can use this to see it

But I would recommend not to give this to a small child

This was really interesting

5th is this Gamepad by Zebronics and its price is Rs 1400

This is a new product by Zebronics.

It comes with 2.4 GHz WiFi, USB receiver, Turbo mode,

17 Buttons, 10 Meter range and Type C charging

This is a 2.4 GHz WiFi receiver and

this is a Type C to Type A connector.

I tested this gamepad and yesterday I played games on it.

My epic games is showing failure here

I am testing it since yesterday and for you

I am just playing the training mode

Now it has a vibration meter but it is not

optimized for vibrations in every game

In this game, It doesn't vibrate when I hit but in GTA it vibrates.

The vibration feedback is slightly delayed

It is not instant. This is the first drawback.

This button is not a squeeze button.

It will fire as soon as you press it

Suppose you are playing a game where you have to shoot arrows,

It will fire even if you press it slightly

It is made up of plastic completely.

This design is also made up of plastic

I liked its response according to the price.

If it would have cost Rs 1200 then I would

have shown you the difference

Like this one from Cosmic byte cost Rs 1700 and it has lights,

Its design feels more premium

The price difference is just Rs 300.

You can watch Venom Tech's video for this.

You will get a better idea about that

I won't consider this useless but you should

invest some more money and buy a good one

fou remember Rs 1400 and Rs 1700?

After this we have this lighting magnetic micro cable,

Type C cable, anything. Its price is Rs 225.

This is the Type C connector, This is the lightning connector

and this is a micro USB

The magnetic force is really strong.

It can handle an iPhone

It dropped. Thank god the mat was there.

It only works when connected straight,

They have mentioned that this supports fast charging as well

But to test it, I had to order this device

Here we connect the USB and this shows

how much current is actually passing

But it is showing the same reading for a

fast and even a normal charger

My money got wasted. But I had another way too.

I have this 33W charger and I connected the original

Xiaomi data cable in this

And the charging time of the phone is less than 1 hour

but after that I connected this magnetic cable

And the time increased a lot. So how is this a fast charger?

This is a normal charger.

Let's see whether the PC can be connected or not

It didn't detect the phone. So what is the use of this?

Will we just buy this to see the lights

Rs 180 got wasted. Don't buy this

The next product is a very basic thing but some people

might be attracted by this in the day to day life

3 USB charging ports, Supports 2.1 ampere fast charging,

Mobile holder and 3 power socket

This is an extension board from portronics but

in this the wires are already lying outside

Its price is Rs 749. I turned on the power button.

This device isn't working otherwise

I would have shown you the exact number

Let me connect it and it is showing the

charging time 1 hour while fast charging

After connecting in this, It is showing 1 hour and

fast charging is being displayed on the screen

And this is the same with all the 3 ports.

That means it supports fast charging

If your phone supports only slow charging

then the same will happen

But if you connect more than 1 phone at the same time,

Then you will get the normal charging speed

It won't support fast charging and the time will increase

Let me show you what is inside this

This is a small transformer and this is a separate circuit.

I won't say that you should charge your phone daily with this

But this is working and you can buy this.

It would be useful for you

 Buy/Check here

Air Mouse 

Cosmic Byte Wireless Controller for PC 

Portronics Power Plate 

Secure Eye Fingerprint 

USB Microscope

 

 

 

 

 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post