Blogger SEO Settings 2023 (Advanced SEO) - SEO Settings for BLOGGER

 

Blogger SEO Settings 2023 (Advanced SEO) - SEO Settings for BLOGGER

So here we have connected the domain, now our next step is to set up the SEO of the blog. Due to which your blog will start appearing in Google search, any person writes your site name on Google. 

Like this is a medium.com site, if someone writes medium, then this site comes to the top. And that's how you see it. Like this, If you also want your site to be on the top of Google search. So for that you have to do SEO setting. 

What is the SEO setting? I'll teach you a to z. So watch the entire video don't skip it. So let's start the video, Firstly you have to come in settings and here you have to give your blog title which you want to give, we have already put it. 

Next comes the description, the description we have already written. You have to search the relevant two or three keywords from the name of your blog. As was the name of my blog Digital Abi, So I searched for this keyword because it is the name of my channel. 

This is not any keyword but my channel name but I am trying to make it a keyword, because of people on YouTube are now going to search for me by that name. 

So I put this name Digital Abi in start, You have to put the name of the blog which you have put in the start by putting a comma like this Digital Abi, Ok 

After that write here, Well come to with your blog name like well come to Digital Abi 

And to write a little description and also write here some professional youtuber keywords like ...

Look, if I enter this in Google search professional you and then this will be written in the search itself. Professional youtuber  

In this way, you can go to YouTube search and get this keyword, Sorry, I meant to say Google, but it said YouTube 

You can go to Google search and get this keyword 

Suppose your blog is related to cooking so you can write here cooking tips or tricks for beginners, cooking tips for beginners, you can also use these keywords in your description. 

Like I used it professional youtuber, and other keywords like tech tips or how to grow on YouTube it is also keywords 

These are also keywords if I show you in Google search, How to grow on YouTube, I used that keywords in my description those Google suggests. 

Thus, you have to use a description of up to 150 words. You have created such a description and put it in the description of your blog and pasted it here. 

You can use 500 words, But I don't write as much as less is better. And press the save button, I am telling you short because this will be the only show for you. 

Here you have to come in down, I will tell you about Favicon later, When I teach you template customization. 

Come down a little more. This is the privacy policy. 

After that, maximum how many posts you show on the blog page, you have to see them up to ten or seven,  I'm doing ten, you see how good you like it. 

That is a blog, how many posts should be on this page. Now this customization will be done in the next video, you will not take tension. 

Again come in down and the time format has to be adjusted according to your country, now come into Meta tags and press the allow button 

Enable search description, what is this description? A description is what is shown in the search engine is called Enable search description. 

And come in search description and use the description written here. What do I do here? I write here how to grow on YouTube,  you can write here 150 words now press the save button 

Now see here my search description has come, now in few days it will show on google too. It's not like the show will happen at the same time, we haven't told Google yet that we've created a blog, we'll index the site on Google search console, later not now. 

Before that you have to do Enable costume robot txt, allow this and come to Google search and press the costume robot txt generator for blogger. 

There are so many you have to go to one and create a new, I don't like this one. Here is a labnol org.  you have to come here and paste your URL here, or here Generate XML Sitemap did. 

Here is your sitemaps, and copy this sitemap from here to last copied it. And come into Costume Robot txt and paste it here. If it is not fulfilled, I will tell you how it will be fulfilled, Now look, this is so much text written here, I copy it on a Notepad. 

make sure to write down same as is it your own blog and paste the link of your blog instead of this link. Like here is the link of our blog, we have copied it and I will leave example.com here, And that's all text I have to write ok. 

And copy it, and make sure to write down same as the your blog, After writing this come inside your blog and pasted it in settings. 

Press the save button, You have to do work, and even if you don't go here and make it. Do as I said, Allow the Enable costume robot txt, and come to home tag page and select the noindex or noodp or save it. 

After go to Archive and search tag page or press the noindex, noodp or save it. Then you have to go in Post and page tags and just  select the All or noodp and save it. 

I hope, You have understood what I have done, The video of the search console will be released separately, if I tell everything in one video, then you will not understand. 

That's why watch the video in the part of I will tell you, it will be best. Watch the first part, apply it , then watch the second part and apply it. 

So much work has been done, if you have understood so much, tell us in the comments, 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post